• Plan, design and produce events while managing all project delivery elements within time limits
• Liaise with Client Relationship Manager/Creative Team/Clients to identify their needs and to ensure customer satisfaction
• Propose ideas in Weekly Management meetings to improve provided services and event quality
• Organize facilities and manage all event’s details such as decor, catering, entertainment, transportation, location, invitee list, special guests, equipment, promotional material etc.
• Ensure compliance with on-ground Hotel Management to follow obligations
• Specify staff requirements for particular event and coordinate their activities
• Coordinate with Logistics & warehouse department/team to ensure the availability & delivery of required supplies & accessories for the particular event.
• Get updated event calendar for entire year to ensure pre-arrangements for upcoming events.
• Proactively handle any arising issues and troubleshoot any emerging problems on the event day
• Conduct pre- and post – event evaluations and report on outcomes to Senior Manager Events & Operations.
• Ability to work to on strict deadlines, targets & handle pressure.
• Able to be not restricted by working hours.
• Should be able to handle and manage operations team for execution.
• Intermediate to Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, Calendars, PowerPoint) required.
• Energetic and naturally extroverted.
Required Experience: 2 to 3 Years in the marketing or preferably in Event Management.
Gender: Male (Female can also be considered)
Education: Bachelors’s degree in hospitality management/Marketing/Administration from a reputable university.
Industry: Event Management.
No. of Positions: We require 6 employees for this post.